DVD19 - COMBATANT: 1 DVD
GET IT ALL:
- 4 Life Threating Situations
- 4 Masters
You Save: $11.05
COMBATANT 1 DVD
COMBATANT: EXTREME SELF-DEFENSETHE SITUATIONS:
Contains an objective look at 4 different approaches to self defense by 4 Masters of the martial arts. An estimated 9.1 million Americans were victims of violent crimes every year. A murder is reported to the police every 27 minutes, a forcible rape every 6 minutes, a robbery every 59 seconds and an aggravated assault every 31 seconds...
Don't be a victim!
COMBATANT: EXTREME SELF-DEFENSE
If you are interested learning the martial arts or self defense but don't know which art to study then buy Combatant Extreme Self Defense. If you are an experienced martial artist, you'll want to see how each art handles the same situations differently and WHY. These arts are very popular arts for cross training and are known as being focused on the street. Four Masters of some most street effective martial arts show you their different theories and techniques on defending yourself from common attacks.
- Road Rage - One of most common dangerous self defense situations in your everyday life, the road rage scenarios include unarmed, multiple and armed opponents.
- Assault - The most common type assaults are included here. Roundhouse punch, sidekick, and takedown. Seen at bars and clubs every weekend...
- Robbery - Robbery scenarios with knife and gun where they just want your money as well as the same scenarios where they decide to leave no witnesses
- Abduction - With the car at then dark end of an abandoned parking lot, our scenario shows how quickly a woman can be abducted... or not.
- Moni Aizik, Commando Krav Maga: In the 70s, Moni Aizik was asked to improve upon the army's existing hand-to-hand combat system, using his extensive knowledge of reality based Jiu Jitsu and competitive Judo, specifically for the use of their special forces. Blending the lethal trinity of Krav Maga, Jiu Jitsu, and Judo, he founded this new system, eventually calling the civilian version Combat Survival. As such, one factor that has always separated Moni from the typical Krav Maga instructor is his depth and range of knowledge in other practical self-defense systems.
- Leo T. Gaje, Pekiti-Tirsia Kali: Leopoldo Tortal Gaje, Jr. is the Supreme Grandmaster of the Pekiti-Tirsia Kali system. As National Training Director for the Justice System Training Association and the United States Police Defensive Tactics Training Association, he presents the most advanced and complete systems of combat from weaponry to empty hands through the legendary art of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali.
- Michael Casey, Wing Tzun: Representing Wing Tzun for EBMAS, Michael Casey is state coordinator for California. He is a 4th level Technician in Wing Tzun, also called Chinese boxing, a very straightforward and scientific fighting style made famous by being Bruce Lee's first and base style.
- Bill Kipp, Fast Defense: Bill's Fast Defense training is concept-based rather than technique-based. By this I mean that real life encounters have shown that the person most able to deal with and apply the adrenal rush through simple gross motor techniques will respond much better than someone with incredible physical dexterity (and perhaps multiple stripes on their Black belts) but who have not learned to deal with the adrenal rush. This is not a knock on traditional Martial Arts. But the Martial Arts need a bridge to help students apply their symmetrical training learned in a MA school out in the real world where events happen in a very asymmetrical manner.